ANESTHESIA EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
ACT Paragon boasts the largest group of Factory Trained Anesthesia Field Service Representatives in the Midwest. With over 130 years of combined anesthesia experience, ACT-Paragon can service Anesthesia Machines and Workstations from all major manufacturers including GE / Datex-Ohmeda, North American Drager, Mindray and Penlon. Additionally, being a Mindray partner for over 15 years, ACT-Paragon is the only company in Michigan authorized to perform Mindray Anesthesia Equipment Installations as well as service all major models.
These are a few of Anesthesia Machines and Workstations that we currently service:
- MINDRAY A7 Anesthesia Workstation, A5 Anesthesia Workstation, A4 & A3 Anesthesia Machines
- GE Healthcare Aysis and Aysis CS², Avance and Avance CS², Aespire, Aestiva and Aestiva MRI
- North American Drager Fabius GS, Fabius OS, Fabius Tiro, and all Narkomed Models including Narkomed MRI
- Penlon Prima SP2, Prima SP3, AV-S and Paragon Platinum SC430 (private labeled 2006-2011)
ACT-Paragon also services various brands of VET and Dental Analgesia machines from Porter, Matrx and Accutron.
It doesn’t end there! We also provide service on the following items that anesthetists used every day:
- Vaporizer verification and repair
- Syringe Pump maintenance and repair
- Trace Gas Analysis
- Room Air Exchange Testing
Full Service Agreements and Preventive Maintenance Agreements, including emergency service, are available on all makes and models listed.
ACT Paragon is a long-time sponsor and supporter of the Michigan Association of Nurse Anesthetists (MANA), Michigan Society of Anesthesiologists (MSA) and the Ohio Society of Nurse Anesthetists (OSANA)