We offer the most comprehensive biomedical equipment management programs available in the state. We currently service over 150 Health Systems, Hospitals, ASC’s, offices and clinics in the Great Lakes region (excluding Wisconsin). With over 150 years of combined BMET experience, ACT-Paragon can offer a wide variety of services with a scalable scope to suite your individual needs.
Our Services include:
- Biomedical Equipment Preventive Maintenance and Repair
- Medical Equipment Management Programs
- Alternative Equipment Management Programs
- Risk Assessment and Life Cycle Planning
- Accreditation Assistance for JCAHO, AAAHC and CMS
- Rigid and Flexible Scope Repair and Maintenance
- Sterilizer and Washer Maintenance and Repairs
- Depot Repair
Our BMETs service a wide variety of equipment, in all areas of healthcare, every day. They can include, but not be limited to:
At ACT-Paragon, we create a digital database for each new partner. No more pesky paper files taking up space. No more rifling through folders to find information for a piece of equipment. Each new partner is set up with an online account so that all of the equipment records and information is accessible at their fingertips!